Chase's Journey

Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Nomads

Starting to feel a little nomadic over here- but Chase has been traveling like a champ. We traveled back to the "house" yesterday afternoon- and Chase was even kind enough to wait to blow out his diaper until we were in the store getting lunch. LOL. At least that meant I could change outfits without endangering his car seat. He spent time during the ride just seeming to sing along with the music and check out all the passing scenery. We'll be hanging at the house this week, until the next time we get to hang with Dad. Kaely will keep us on our toes as always... maybe if I'm lucky I may get around to finishing up his room- one can hope! 

Dad is the only one who can carry him in that darn baby carrier- there's no way I'm lugging him around that way! According to the Publix scale, he's a good 17+ lbs now. Monster!

The pups were super excited to have us back- Chase seems increasingly intrigued by these furry, smelly creatures- a boy and his dog, eh?

1 comment:

  1. I missed this! Lol... The publix scale. I grew up on that thing. Yay, that brings back such great memories!

    ReplyDelete