Chase's Journey

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Anticipating Baby Nathaniel Today!

Chase's cousin is on his way into the world today (unfortunately through a planned c-section since this is my sister's first baby and he's looking to be around 9+ pounds already)... I will be posting pics and updates later once we get back, but I'm wishing my lil' sis the best today! Hard to believe we were thinking the boys could've been born around the same day/week- and here Chase will be 8 weeks on Friday! On the bright side, I'm excited about seeing my L&D nurses who saved my sanity when I was stuck in the hospital back in November- they are an amazing team over there!

Here he is! My little nephew- that's right- I finally have a nephew!!! Nathaniel Regan- born at 4:45pm today, weighing in at 9lbs 14oz!!! and 19 1/2"... he is the same length as Chase, but a solid 3 lbs heavier (as of today- LOL)... isn't he adorable!


Awwww... so happy for my lil' sis!

(Kaely, my sister's sister-in-law, Baby Nathan, Baby Chase & Me... (and no Chase was not happy about a pic))

No comments:

Post a Comment