Chase's Journey

Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy 8 Weeks!

How many days??? Oh yeah- 8 weeks old! (I wonder if it will ever stop irritating me with the question & dirty looks about how young he looks)... oh well :)

Aside from his crankiness largely related to gassy issues, he's been wonderful- and I think I'm going to look into the "gas drops"- just considering if it's safe enough for him- and if they will help. Hmmm. His tummy solidified the decision to skip the SoBe Food & Wine Festival- which is something I'm dying to go to- especially since a lot of my favorite chefs will be there. But since I need to watch what I eat, I guess I'll wait until next year- sniff sniff... 

8 weeks... and I feel like I've aged at least 5 years- again- anyone wanna help with a makeover??? Much needed! I made the mistake of taking a photo to use for those "virtual makeovers" online, and truly took the picture about 20 times over again thinking something was wrong- I didn't even recognize myself! LOL. So, my mission is to continue with the health & fitness, and try to work in relaxation to try to get some energy back into my body :) 

Chase has his 2 month appointment next week, and we'll be getting the updates on weight & length and all the good stuff... we're working on getting more activity in his schedule too- he definitely can scoot himself all over, usually requires him being mad, but hey- it's motivation :) We're still stuck between his real/adjusted age- so he's acting somewhere between a typical newborn and 2 month old. My little monkey :)




No comments:

Post a Comment