Chase's Journey

Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Quiet Sunday In

I used to think boredom was possible- and dreaded- but after the past few months of craziness, a day like today- with no particular plans or juggling or homework or need to leave the house... well, it's divine. To top it off, it's dreary and overcast- making it even easier to sit around all morning in pajamas- and has allowed us all to sleep in until 9!!! Woah, that's been maybe the 2nd time in months. It's also Oscar Sunday, which means cheesy indulgences in fame and fashion (and I'll add in food!), gives me an excuse or two to grab some sparkling juice and whip up a fancy dish... or order in!

I almost feel guilty for lounging around- but not quite. I think a few hours to recharge, veg, and snuggle with the boys is much needed and appreciated. Even Chase agrees with the idea of napping, and apparently is burying his head and snoozing along with us :) So my to-do list of things that desperately need accomplished can just wait another day, and we'll enjoy doing nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment