Chase's Journey

Friday, February 17, 2012

Baaaa... Purrrrrr... Oohhh reeee.... eeeehhhhh

Yes, that's right, animal sounds- LOL. Around 4am I was struggling to open my eyes wide enough to change a diaper by nightlight, and since I had no sense of vision working for me, enjoyed the sense of sound. All the noises this kid makes- especially when he's hungry and when he's eating- are enough to make a children's book with sounds. I decided that's my next project, to just record these random moments and put them to pictures/story for him later on. Haha... So when he gets worked up, he sounds like a goat. When he's eating and gurgling/snorting, he starts sounding like a purring cat. When he's hungry and has the pacifier in his mouth he makes the sound like that commercial with the pig- oooh reee, oooh ree, oooooh ree...

Hmmm - what else to do with our time? :)

Anyhow- Happy 7 Weeks!!! Here a few pictures I had posted on the slideshow at the top of the page, but figured I'd add to the post so it's easier to see. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment