Chase's Journey

Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Reward for Acting Like a Clown

As Dave and I were attempting to visit the art festival in Coconut Grove yesterday, we quickly realized Chase had other plans... crying the entire way we found ourselves desperate enough to stop at a CVS parking lot to feed him (again) and see if he'd calm down. 10 minutes later he was happy as anything. I found myself in the backseat of the car waiting on Dave to come back so I began making stupid faces and noises to kill time, and was rewarded with huge eyes, cooing and a few crooked smiles. Its crazy to think he's now getting to the point where he interacts and reacts to those crazy antics. Totally worth feeling silly- the alert time is getting more at fun! I really need to set up a tripod and try to catch some of those moments on film- he's amazing!

Everyday is a new adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment