Chase's Journey

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What To Do When You're Housebound???

I'm getting better about putting Chase down while he snoozes (unless I'm joining him in a much needed rest!), in order to do things like cook, shower, clean up a bit, etc. Now that I am getting back into a loose routine, I'm itching to get out! But we are still looking at a couple more weeks of restriction regarding going out or having visitors- just trying to give him the required time to build up immunity and all that. Which of course makes all the silly stuff like grabbing a movie, or getting my hair cut, sound so appealing- simply because it's not the ideal timing yet. As mad as I was at Netflix (price increases out the ... yeah...), I'm tempted to sign up again. And online shopping?? hahaha... No, I haven't given in to either temptation, but it does make me wonder what other people do during this time.

Unfortunately, the most appealing thing to do appears to be cleaning the house (sooooo needed!), but that's no fun! I would love for one of those mobile dog-groomers to appear and make the dogs hair- and smell-free again. Cooking? Well, did that yesterday, and I really need to eat the food that's left over. Sigh... no attention span yet to study for next semester in school, or to even read a fiction novel. One more week before I should be able to exercise (yoga mat purchased and ready to go!), and hoping to get Kaely a new bike soon so she can cruise and I can walk this stuff off! Until then??? I am one big bum!

Oh well- guess I'll do what I do best right now- feed and stare at Chase all day- hehehe... works for me!



On a side note- boredom has led me to enter a couple photo contests on the BabyCenter website- take a look and vote if you care to! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment